A 18500-size lithium-ion battery is designed for extended operation and heavy use. The long battery runtimes of the 18500 cell were primarily made possible by new production techniques and the use of higher-quality parts.
Please get in touch with us if you need assistance choosing the best battery for your specific application. Our team of specialists, who are highly skilled and certified, will be pleased to assist you.
Specification of 18500 Battery
|Min. capacity||2200mAh at 0.2C|
|Nominal voltage||3.6V – 3.7V|
|Charging end voltage||4.2V ± 0.05V|
|Positive terminal||flat (Flat Top)|
|Max. Discharge current (constant)||2C = 4.5A (4500mA)|
|Max. Discharge current (pulse approx. 3s)||3C = 6,75A (6750mA)|
|Standard discharge current||0,45A (450mA)|
|Charging current||0.xx – 1.15A (1150mA)|
|Diameter||18.40 mm ± 0.15 mm|
|Height||49.90 mm ± 0.20 mm|
|Weight||29 g ± 1 g|
18500 Battery Application
The variety of types and sizes available for 18500 batteries makes it simple to use them for a variety of purposes.
- Solar lights
- Garden lights
- Security system panels
- LED flashlights
- Landscape lighting
- RC aircraft
- RC cars
- Camera battery
- Electric bike
- Electric communication device
- Beauty medical device
- And it is perfect for building compact-sized packs and high capacity packs
- Versatile Battery
- Environmentally Friendly
- Lighter weight
- Highly Dense Energy
- Pollution free
- Long cycle life
- Maintenance-free and durable
- Good appearance-without scratch distortion, contamination and leakage
Why Choose Thinpack Services
- We can provide OEM/ODM service because we have qualified engineers.
- There is no minimum order quantity, and we can offer samples.
- We are able to offer top-notch insurance.
- You can get in touch with us at any time because we have a skilled sales team and offer both pre-and post-sales services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are AA and 18500 Batteries Interchangeable?
A type/size specification, like AA or AAA, is “18500”.