Thinpack offers these that are available in button tops or flat-top terminals. We manufactured these with built-in USB ports for easy direct charging.
The 21700 battery is a cylindrical rechargeable cell lithium-ion battery. This is rated for a maximum of 3.2V and 5.0V. It has a capacity of 2200 mAh which allows it to power different types of devices. Aside from that, the 2.7 Ah rating of these batteries make them ideal for lifetime service with just one charge needed before the battery is replaced. All of our batteries have been approved by RoHS certification for quality assurance.
Send us your inquiries now!
Advantages of 21700 Batteries
Thinpack rest assured that this battery can provide excellent benefits including:
- Have higher capacity
- Can be charged faster
- Provide longer service life
- Offer excellent performance
- Much higher energy density
- Can store more power in the same space
- Strong and durable
- Made from robust constructions and more.
Wide Range of Applications
Our 21700 batteries are widely in various devices. Some of this is the following below:
- Power electric vehicles
- Solar power devices
- Mobile phone battery
- GPS System battery
- CCTV security camera
- Medical equipment
- Consumer electronics
- Portable lighting battery and so on.
21700 vs. 18650 Batteries
Both of these batteries are widely used in the same field of applications. The 18650 batteries are made with the same materials as the 21700 batteries. But the energy density of 21700 increases by almost 20% more than 18650. Then monomer capacity also increases by 35% and the system cost decreased by about 9%.
|Battery Type||Height(mm)||Diameter(mm)||Single battery capacity (mAh)||Single battery weight(g)||Battery system cost ($/KWh)||Energy density (Wh/kg||Battery system price ($/KWh)|
Features of 21700 battery charger
- Good heat dissipation function.
- Has automatic measurement of battery resistance
- High precision of the voltage
- Support independent charging of different circuits
- Can detect battery automatically
- Can display charging status
- Has the ability to stop charging automatically when fully charged
- Each charging slot can be set manually
- Have a short circuit protection function
Frequently Ask Questions
What are the standard sizes of 21700 batteries?
This battery has a dimension of 21mm in diameter and 70mm and length.
Is true that all types of 21700 batteries are the same?
No, not just all are the same. Because these batteries are available protected and unprotected. Almost 21700 batteries are protected by PCB and overheat protections.
How many years could 21700 batteries last?
Most of our 21700 batteries can be recharged from 300 to 500 cycles. But it has a stable shelf life of 3 to 5 years depending on your maintenance and applications.