48v Lifepo4 Battery
48V Lifepo4 Battery is made from nickel oxide, cobalt oxide, and manganese oxide formulations. The best cells are used to create this battery. Even if they are handled improperly or significantly overcharged, the cells are non-flammable.
48v Lifepo4 Battery
Moreover, 48V Lifepo4 Battery has a built-in battery management system (BMS). Real-time monitoring and extensive protective advantages made possible through BMS. You can ensure that the battery will not overheat or overcharge compare to lead-acid batteries.
ThinPack 48V Lifepo4 Battery is a strong and intelligent battery that can be powered by solar energy. They can also be designed with built-in intelligent self-heating. Therefore, maintaining a charged battery in a cold climate is simple.
At ThinPack, we supply an extensive selection of 48V Lifepo4 Battery. It includes 48V 50AH Lifepo4 Battery 2400WH, 48V 100AH Lifepo4 Battery Pack 5KWH, etc. These products has a modular design allows for a range of configurations.
We support custom production of your batteries. Send your requirements today!
Why Choose ThinPack 48v Lifepo4 Battery?
- Our 48v Lifepo4 Battery is powered by an upgraded intelligent BMS circuit. It provides load and temperature fluctuation resistance.
- Auto-balancing function allow for consistent charging efficiency
- Lightweight – 48V Lifepo4 Battery is lighter compared to lead acid batteries.
- Free of any toxic materials
- Safest and most reliable to use
- No maintenance requirement
- Low heat generation
- Thermal and chemical stability
- Long-lasting service time up to 10 years
- Withstand high and low-temperature range between 15 °C to 55°C.
- High charge and discharge
|Capacity Range||50AH, 100AH, 200AH, 300AH, 1200AH, etc.|
|Optimal charging temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Charging Voltage Required||56V to 56.8V|
|Charge cycles||up to 1000 or more|
48V LiFePO4 Battery Applications
48V LiFePO4 Battery are utilized to power high-energy-demanding devices. It is due to their excellent power density and durability. The following are the ideal uses of this type of battery:
- E-cars or e-bikes
- Solar-related uses
- Automotive applications
How do 48v LiFePO4 battery operate?
A suitable charger is used to charge the LiFePO4 battery. Then the battery pack stores the energy. The connected devices are then powered by the battery, which supplies the energy.
How long does it take to charge?
The longest battery longevity for the majority of applications is achieved with a charge duration of 3 to 10 hours.
Can you charge this battery with solar panels?
Solar modules can be used to charge the LiFePO4 battery.
What are some crucial safety measures to follow when using 48V LiFePO4?
- Avoid contact with metals.
- Keep out of the heat and sunlight.
- Avoid handling with a damaged battery pack.
- When handling a battery, put on the appropriate safety gear.
- Use proper charger in charging the battery.
How long does this battery last?
LiFePO4 battery has a battery life of at least 10 years.