48V Lithium Ion Battery
Thinpack 48v lithium ion batteries are robust and powerful electric sources. It supports 100 amps of steady power and bursts up to 600 amps. With that, the lithium ion battery can distribute electricity to your systems. Plus, it can guard against circuitry damage.
48V Lithium Ion Battery Manufacturer
Today, 48-volt lithium-ion batteries are becoming increasingly popular. The top reasons are its greater energy density, lower self-discharge rate, and longer lifespan. Thinpack manufactures a 48v lithium-ion battery pack with 10 to 20 years of design life. No wonder; it is a great investment to add it to your product line.
Thinpack is an expert 48v li-ion battery supplier in China. We produce and distribute different specifications of 48v li-ion batteries, such as 30 Ah, 100 Ah, and 200 Ah. Aside from that, there are more options we offer like personalizing heating functions and other unique features.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Numerous Industrial Applications
- Wind Power
- Solar Systems
- Telecom Stations
- Solar Lights
- Data Centers
- Home Battery
- Hospital Systems
- Tracking Devices
Thinpack 48V Lithium Ion Battery Pack Key Point
- Energy Independent. It won’t be impacted by grid power outages. 99% operational efficiency.
- Environmental-friendly. Maintain a low carbon footprint.
- Safe. Connectors eliminate the risk of electrical shorts.
- Less Charging Time. It is fast charging, only takes less than four hours.
- Lightweight. Thinpack 48v lithium ion batteries only weigh 48lbs which enhances their performance.
- Low-noise backup power source. It doesn’t produce noise and air pollution, unlike high gas consumption generators.
- Quality. All of our lithium ion battery packs at 48 volts come with a 2-year warranty that can be extended to 5 years.
Exceed Safety Certifications
Thinpack ensures every lithium ion battery 48-volt surpasses internal and external testing. We’ve worked with independent safety science organizations like
Important Features and Technology
- CPU, Voltage and Temperature Module
- Communication Interface Module
- Current Collection Module
- Detects and Display Total Voltage;
- Total Current and Reserve Power
- Provide Alarm and Control Output Interface
- Maximum Energy Density
- Flexible Racking Options
- Stress-free Battery Bank Expansion Capacity
|Ampere hour (Ah):||30 Ah, or customize|
|Rated Voltage||51.2 Voltage|
|Charge Voltage||57.6 Voltage|
|Discharge Voltage Range||48 to 57.6 Voltage|
|Modeles Connection||1 to 6 in parallel|
|Casing material||Nickel plated steel|
|Working Temperature Range||From -10 to 50 Degree Celsius|
|Net Weight||13.2 kg|
Comparison Between Lead-Acid Battery and 48V Lithium Ion Battery
|Lead-acid Battery||48V Lithium Ion Battery|
|Energy Content per Weight||50-70wh/g||200-260wh/g|
|Volume Energy Density||25–35 Wh/kg||30% smaller than lead-acid battery|
|Service Life||300-350 cycles||more than 2000 cycles|
|Environmental Protection||44%–70% pollution rate||Pollution-free|
|Price Cost||Cheaper but limited timeframe||More expensive but longer lifetime|
Here are some tips for maintaining the health of your 48v Li-ion battery.
- When the batteries are stored for a while, they should be recharged every three months and kept at 50% to 60% charge.
- When the batteries are being transported, extra care must be taken to prevent moisture, humidity, extrusion, and impact.
- When the batteries are at low temperatures, it is best to store them between 5 and 10 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid using or putting lithium-ion batteries in hot environments.
- Avoid storing batteries in locations with high magnetic fields and static electricity.
How Long Can a Fully Charged Lithium Ion Battery 48V Last?
There is no exact running duration. But approximately, it runs around 5 hours.
It is determined by its internal capacity and the combined power of all home appliances.
How Long Does It Take to Fully Charge a 48V Li-Ion Battery?
Voltage and charge time are not closely related.
Charging time is mostly determined by the lithium-ion battery’s capacity and the charger’s power.
Charging time is equivalent to lithium battery capacity divided by charging current.
How Does a 48V Li-Ion Battery BMS Work?
It evaluates the state of the energy system by keeping track of each lithium-ion cell’s condition.
At the same time, it optimizes the application approach based on battery status.
The 48v lithium ion battery BMS aids in ensuring reliable and secure operation. Especially, the battery charge and discharge management operating system.
How Many Cells are There in a 48V Li-Ion Battery?
Thinpack 48V lithium ion battery requires a total of 15 cells connected in series.
These cells are placed with the correct, carefully calculated spacing between them in order for the battery to operate at its best.