Battery Energy Storage
Battery energy storage systems (BESS) are rechargeable battery devices that contained renewable energy from solar and wind. That energy provides backup power, balances the electric grid, and improves grid stability for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
|Absolute Maximum Voltage||453.6V 806.4V|
|Parallel Rack Numbers||9 racks||16 racks|
|Recommended Depth of Discharge||0.9|
|Maximum Depth of Discharge||100%|
|cycle Life||>400o Cycle in 1cc/1CD@100%DOD,75%EOL|
At ThinPack, we design modern and comprehensive battery energy storage systems. This storage is composed of PCS skids, an inverter, onboard sensors, battery modules, and battery management system software. All components are durable, ensuring optimal effectiveness and safety for each customer.
If you have custom battery energy storage systems requirements, you can contact us!
ThinPack Battery Energy Storage Systems Advantages
Compared to conventional grid storage options, battery storage systems provide a number of advantages, such as:
- Scalable architecture – It means a larger system can be created by connecting several energy storage devices together thanks to battery energy system scalable architecture.
- Lower costs – BESS allow energy arbitrage and directly lower your electricity bill.
- Weatherproof construction – BESS does not require the additional expense of protective structures when mounted outdoors.
- Higher efficiency – the storage system provides a smooth and consistent electricity flow. Energy saving and higher efficient than traditional grid storage.
- Improves the utilization of renewable energy – battery system store power and release it when needed.
- Minimize carbon footprint – Installing a battery energy system may lessen the environmental impact of your home or business. Anyone who wishes to lessen pollution and greenhouse gas emissions should employ these systems.
Battery Energy Storage Systems Industry Standards
At ThinPack you can guarantee battery energy storage system certified to:
- UL 1741
- UL 1973
- UL 9540A
- UL 1642
- IEEE 1547
- IEC 61427
- IEC 62133
- IEC 62619
- IEEE P2030.3
- NFPA 855 Standard, etc.
- Support grid ancillary services
- Reactive static compensation
- Valley filling and peak shaving
- Replace EPS, UPS, and generators.
- Achieve seamless on/off grid switching
- Recognize how batteries are used at various levels.
Whether you need storage system for the offshore and marine industries, ThinPack has the right and cost-effective solutions. Moreover, to fulfill your particular business demand for commercial installation, we manufacture a custom battery storage solution. ThinPack team will help you designing and engineering your own storage systems. You can rely on us, as your dependable battery energy storage manufacturer in China.
How long will it last?
Energy battery storage systems will last between five to 15 years.
Is battery storage systems and distributed generation system integration possible?
Our battery energy storage systems can be designed with an optimization software. This software is used for various distributed energy resources. It is simple to include into already-built systems, including solar photovoltaic systems.
What Specific Test You Provide?
- Cell, module and system level safety testing
- Cell and module characterization tests
- Module and System Operation tests
- Full scale system testing
- Module level destructive testing
- Battery aging and degradation tests, etc.