High-performance Battery Materials for Custom Battery Manufacturing
A wide range of anode materials are available from Thinpack for the production of lithium-ion batteries.
Our selection of premium anode powders includes the following:
- Carbon activated
- Inky black
- Conductive supplements
- Titanic lithium (LTO)
- Silicon surface-functionalized
- Additionally, high-performance graphene powder
Thinpack provides battery-grade binders which possess a higher significance in custom lithium-ion processes.
We use its unique formulations (Hydrophilic, SBR, and PVDF) to keep the active material particles in touch with current collectors (Al foil, Cu foil, or Ni foil).
Thinpack ensure that every binders must have inherit the following characteristics:
- Tensile Strength
- Excellent Ionic Conductivity
- Adhesion Capability
- Electrolyte-Induced Swelling
- Water Absorption
Thinpack provides cathode materials that are primarily utilized for large-scale custom battery production, plus to generate unprecedented quality, energy efficiency, and robust performance batteries.
Furthermore, the formulation for cathode material is consist of:
Electrode materials are produced under the ISO specifications. What makes our electrode material special is due to its unsurpassed features:
- Outstanding cycle life, high power capacity, energy density, temperature stability, and safety.
- Both continuous (stripe) and intermittent coating options are possible (pattern).
- Modern electrode configurations are utilized in stationary, industrial, PHEV, and wide applications.
- Find out the commercial quantity specifications for manufacturers of customized batteries.