ThinPack battery packs are a set of individual batteries or cells. Aside from cells, they are also composed of durable electrical connectors, thermal interface materials, BMS, Contactor Systems, etc.
Our range of battery packs is available in a parallel design, series, or a combination of two. It can also be shrink-wrap or house customized in electronic enclosures or plastic cases depending on your needs. Whether you work for small devices or wide custom applications, you can find the right battery pack solution for your projects here.
At ThinPack, we supply certified and high-performance battery packs. You can guarantee we perform appropriate safety measures and testing in every production.
Please contact us for your unique requirements.
Our Product Scope
With advanced technology and machinery, Thinpack specializes in manufacturing all types of battery packs suitable for your unique applications.
- Lead Acid batteries
- Alkaline batteries
- Li-Ion batteries
- Lithium Primary batteries
- Li-Polymer batteries
- NiMH batteries
- NiCad batteries
- Li-Iron Phosphate batteries
Wide Battery Pack Uses
Battery packs are widely utilized for a broad range of applications.
- Consumer batteries for laptops, radio-controlled cars, cameras, toys, and other devices.
- Batteries for energy are made for solar, petroleum, and natural gas applications.
- Deep cycle batteries include industrial batteries. Forklifts and other industrial applications use it.
- Wheelchairs, hearing aids, and life support systems all need medical batteries.
- Military batteries are frequently produced in accordance with MIL-SPEC specifications.
- Transportation batteries are made for use in rail transit, electric vehicles, boats, cars, and airplanes.
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for emergency lighting and alarms
Why Choose ThinPack Battery Pack?
- Battery packs can work in a variety of common and challenging conditions, including extreme heat, shock, and vibration.
- All batteries have optimized size, performance, working life, and cost
- Compliance with IP54 and IP68 grades
- Approved to FM, SGS, and military standards.
- Intelligent chargers and batteries.
- Cost-effective option
- Made in an ISO-compliant facility to ensure consistency in performance across all packs
Custom Battery Pack for Your Unique Projects
We offer total turnkey services for product development, battery manufacture, charger production, and battery production with integrated BMS control.
- Electronics battery packs made to order
- Cell quality detection and cell selection
- Shape and internal structural design
- Tests of fundamental electrical performance and tests conducted in various environmental settings
- Type of charger: built-in or external
How do you guarantee high-quality battery packs?
We create a variety of unique battery packs using specialized testing tools to guarantee the security and dependability of your batteries.
What are Thinpack Safety Regulations?
Thinpack has complied with safety regulations including MSDS, UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, IEC 61427, FM and SGS approved, etc.