The bike battery is the primary source of the e-bike’s electrical power. It will have an impact on the e-bike’s speed and range. Quality construction exhibits low internal resistance. At Thinpack, we only use lithium-ion cells to ensure high performance.
Thinpack bike battery ranges from 12-volt to 60-volt. Moreover, you can choose e-bike batteries’ physical sizes, capacities, and starting amps to suit your needs. Battery cases are available as soft packs or OEM cases.
Please send us your requirements!
E-Bike Batteries Outstanding Features
- Enhance low water usage
- BMS provides protection against overcharging/ over-discharge
- Allow extended service life and eminent performance
- Utilize a special separator for improving recombination
- Utilizing positive plates with cyclic grid alloy results in a higher life cycle.
- AGM Separator leads to greater compression and longer life.
- No memory effect; can always be charged
- Eco-friendly according to EU standard
Different Types of Bike Battery Packs We Offer:
Our smart Li-ion bike battery can power your e-bike, cargo bike, scooter, and other types of bike. Our range of bike battery packs includes:
- Electric Bike Battery Pack
- Cargo Bike Battery Pack
- Electric Scooter Battery Pack
- Electric Motorcycle Battery Pack
Other Applications of E-Bike Li-Ion Battery
Aside from powering your electric bike, Thinpack batteries can deliver current voltage to electronic equipment. That involves
- Running a portable cooler
- Recharging drone
- Power up phone and laptop
- Powering medical equipment
- And the list goes on.
Custom Bike Battery for Your Unique Electric Bike Project
How Many Certifications Do Bike Battery Hold?
Thinpack e-bike batteries adhere to international certification criteria including
- EN 15194:2017
- ROHS, etc.
How Long Can an E-Bike Battery Last?
It usually lasts about 3-5 years.
How Far Can an Electric Bike Battery Go?
The capacity of the battery and the type of bike are two main factors that affect how many kilometers a battery lasts.
However, a normal battery typically has a range of 50-70 kilometers.
How Long Does it Take to Fully Charged?
Our e-bike Li-ion batteries can last for at least 500 complete charge cycles.
Before it loses its 80% initial capacity.
Is it Okay to Charge a Bicycle Battery Daily?
Yes. Although, there’s no need to charge e-bike batteries after every ride.
It needs regular charging.
In general, periodically charging the electric bike’s battery is necessary.