Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
Cylindrical Li-ion batteries refer to a lithium ion battery with a cylindrical shape. It is an energy storage device that generates electrical energy through chemical reactions. With its capacity, numerous electronic devices have utilized cylindrical lithium-ion batteries.
Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
Thinpack supplies a cylindrical Li-ion battery with great retention capacity. Also, it has a high rate of consumption resulting in outstanding battery performance. Not to mention, the unit is impressive in how little self-discharge they have.
Send us your project requirements today!
2.5V Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
3V Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
3.9V Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
3.6V Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
3.7V Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
3.2V Cylindrical Lithium Ion Battery
Cylindrical Li-ion Battery Structure
Thinpack cylindrical Li-ion batteries are classified into three components – jellyroll, current connectors, and safety devices. The three data system batteries have each various benefits.
- Jellyroll – It is made up of positive and negative electrodes that are rolled together. Jellyroll is then used to construct the electrochemical cell into a battery casing.
- Current Connectors – It is used to send electrons from one device to another. The four current connectors include positive terminal, negative terminal, positive terminal lead, and negative terminal lead.
- Safety Devices – Insulation plates, case, gasket, anti-explosive valve, positive element, and exhaust gas hole are built into the structure to ensure safe battery operation.
Different Types of Cylindrical Li-ion Battery
Cylindrical-shape lithium batteries come in a wide variety, such as:
Benefits of Using Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery
- High battery yield, effective heat dissipation, and a high degree of standardization
- Longest development time, mature manufacturing methods, affordable packs
- Available in models and specifications to meet international standards
- The casing has a strong pressure resistance
- Up to ten times greater longevity
- Flat discharge voltage and steady power
- Zero memory impact; free of contamination energy
- Outstanding charge/discharge properties
- Safety protection from thermal shocks, short circuits, explosions
- Large specific surface area
|Max Charging Voltage||12.6 V|
|Discharging Current||1 C5A|
|Charging Cut-off Current||60±10mA|
|Humidity range||0-85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended charge||From zero to 45 degree Celsius|
|Recommended discharge||From -20 to 60 degree Celsius|
How We Manufacture Cylindrical Li-Ion Battery
First, we prepare the electrode sheet
Second, the assembly of the Li-ion cell
Third, we proceed with the formation and sealing of the battery case
Then last but not least, we test the battery.
We utilize a device to measure the performance of newly produced batteries. And another tester to determine the internal resistance of the unit.
Safety Tests Project
To ensure cylindrical lithium-ion batteries’ safety, there are corresponding testing standards to be examined. It involves:
- Electrical Test
- Mechanical Test
- Thermal Test
- Environmental Simulation
Cylindrical Li-Ion Battery Wide Application
Thinpack offers custom cylindrical Li-ion battery packs for all industrial and equipment uses. The following equipment and system contain the batteries include:
- Portable Mobility
- Power Tools
- UPS Systems
- GPS Devices
- Lighting Fixtures
- Notebook Computers
- Medical Instruments
- Industrial Instrument
- Consumer Electronics
- Handheld Equipment
- Portable Electronic Devices
Thinpack offer customize a solution for industrial-grade cylindrical Li-ion batteries. Below are the following factors that can be configured.
- Volume – It can be customized flexibly based on specified battery specifications.
- Voltage and Capacity – Their voltage and capacity can be adjusted to meet the demand of the user. The given battery parameters can be either maximum or minimum size.
- Safety – We can customize cylindrical Li-ion batteries to strengthen battery protection measures. Specifications vary according to the environment.
What is the Proper Way to Charge Lithium-Ion Battery Cells?
The lithium-ion battery cells must be activated before their first use.
The activation procedure is fairly straightforward.
Its usual capacity is restored by doing the charge and discharge operation three to five times.