As the name implies, forklift battery provides power source in any forklift units. Whether that is electric lift trucks, electric forklifts, and more. We can supply the best type of battery for every unit. It will bring great impact on your operation efficiency.
Thinpack bring you quality forklift batteries that not just fit your applications, but also fit the forklift brand you are working with. Whether you are searching for used, refurbished, and latest batteries, we all have that here.
Please send us your inquiries!
Scope of Application and Industries
Besides using in different forklift units, you can also use our forklift batteries for the following applications:
- Material handling
- Paper and packaging
- Food and beverage
- 3PL industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Electric counterbalanced forklift
Various Battery Voltages Available
There are different voltages available, you can choose from:
Three Types of Forklift Batteries
- AGM forklift batteries: It is also known as Absorbed Glass Mat batteries. This type uses a particular glass mat to transfer electrolytes between the battery plates. Often called maintenance-free as they don’t need cleaning.
- Lithium-ion batteries: This is the most popular for forklift application. The only downside is its small size and high price in the market than other types. But other than that they are maintenance-free, therefore can decrease workers risks.
- Lead acid batteries: This is another common type of battery which intended for forklift application. And it is sometimes called as wet-cell battery. Its component consisting a battery cells, cables, and case. But its difference from the two types above is they required frequent maintenance. This is to ensure high battery performance and maintain electrolyte levels.
Why Choose Thinpack Forklift Battery
You can benefit from these batteries because it has properties, such as:
- Fast charging – It charges extremely faster, in less than an hour.
- Improved productivity – During power transfer, forklift batteries will keep a consistent voltage, which results in more efficient productivity.
- Decrease downtime –This battery can last 2 to 4X longer than traditional battery types. You can decrease downtime since it is rechargeable. This means you no need to execute battery swaps.
- Maintenance free battery –The forklift batteries used sealed cells. Thus, no need for continuous cleaning or watering. It is nearly maintenance-free, resulting to decrease in both downtime and labor price.
How long does batteries last for forklift use?
Most forklift batteries have a service life of around 5 years. But when properly maintained, they may exceed that number.
Do forklift batteries work the same as car batteries?
NO. The car batteries are intended to start the car engine. It definitely needs high amps instantly to crank.
While the forklift batteries are intended to load electrolytes for longer periods of time.
How to maintain the battery quality?
Here are the 5 maintenance steps for forklift batteries:
- Load the battery
- Maintain water levels
- Stabilize the forklift battery
- Manage the battery temperature
- Regular checking and cleaning