Lifepo4 Battery Pack
Lifepo4 battery pack is a short name for lithium iron phosphate battery. It is a type of lithium-ion battery made up from Lifepo4 cathode and negative electrode carbon material.
Our Lifepo4 battery pack is a safe lithium battery. That is due to its exceptional thermal and chemical stability. When an internal short circuit occurs, it won’t blow up or explode. Moreover, it has also a BMS to safeguard the battery pack from things like Undervoltage, overvoltage, and overcurrent. Thus, you can ensure a battery is protected from overheating or overcharging.
At Thinpack, we supply LiFePo4 batteries in various specifications, shapes, current grades, designs, and functions.
To support your specific requirements, we provide OEM/ODM services. We will walk you through the entire process from designing, production, testing and delivery. Rest assured you can receive your lifepo4 battery pack purchase on time. Message us today!
Why Choose ThinPack Lifepo4 Battery Pack?
Lifepo4 Battery Pack provide several advantages. Below are some of the benefits of our lifepo4 battery pack.
- LiFePO4 battery can be cycled 3000+ times.
- Lightweight battery
- Support fast charging and solar panel charging
- Stable performance and higher power
- Withstand high temperatures without decomposing
- No rare metals or heavy metals composition
- Superior safety and eliminates risk of explosion or combustion
- High discharging current
- Require zero maintenance
- Zero leak and zero fire risk
Lifepo4 Battery Pack Specifications
|Capacity||50Ah, 150Ah, 280Ah, 300Ah, etc.|
|Maximum Charge Current||3.65V|
|Charging Temperature||-5 – 60℃|
|Discharging Temperature||-20 – 60℃|
|Impedance Resistance||<0.3mΩ AC|
What are the Uses of Lifepo4 Battery Pack?
The use of LiFePO4 technology has been advantageous for many different applications. Here are a few examples:
- Mopeds and mobility scooters
- Fishing boats and kayaks
- Home energy storage systems
- UPS backup and lighting
- Radio equipment
- RVs/RVs & campers
- Electronic cigarettes
- Flashlights, etc.
Different LiFePO4 Battery Cells Shapes Available
ThinPack supply LiFePO4 Battery in various cell shapes. You can choose the best shapes depending on your applications.
- Cylinder Cell – Cylinder cell has a round shape. The internal pressure is evenly distributed on the surface due to its round form. Widely used in small mobile applications such as power banks, drones, digital electronics, etc.
- Prismatic cells –Prismatic LiFePO4 battery pack has fewer cells, which make it more stable. It is used in energy storage applications, AGVs, low-speed vehicles, cleaning machines, etc.
- Pouch Cell – Pouch cells have an aluminum-plastic shell. That means that it is lighter than the cylinder and prismatic cells and has a higher energy density. Thus, the case protection is good if we turn it into a battery pack.
What are the Available ThinPack LiFePO4 Battery Packs Capacity?
- 6V/200Ah, etc.
What factors should we consider while selecting a LiFePO4 battery?
Below are the important parameters:
- Maximum Discharge Current
- Battery Voltage
- Maximum Charge Current
- Cycle Life
- Extra Functions
- Product Warranty
How long does a LiFePO4 battery pack last?
It has an approximately 5 and 7 years longevity.