The solar batteries are also called as deep cycle batteries because of its capability to discharge or charge electricity amount.
Solar batteries are used for storing electricity that can be consumed later on. Therefore, you can still continue your operation even during a power outage. Using solar batteries can help you save money and electricity bills.
Whether you are finding a reliable solar battery manufacturer for your business or project, Thinkpack is your best choice. We are a professional supplier that offers customization services to meet your requirements.
Solar System with Battery Storage
- Daily Power Generation: 23 kWh
- Solar Panel: 350W, 1960*992*35mm, 20kg, 10 units, 21% efficiency
- Hybrid Inverter: TPK BP Series 5kw or Growatt SPF5000TL HVM-P 1 unit
- LiFePO4 Battery for Energy Storage: 10.66kwh, 1 unit
- Mounting Bracket: Customized
Optimal Features and Designs
- Fashionable design
- Easy to install
- High energy density
- High power density
- Easy to expand
Equipped with Battery Management System
We designed our solar batteries with BMS to protect the cells from:
- Abnormal temperature
Why Choose Thinpack Solar Batteries
- Provides up to 6000cycles
- 80% DoD
- Provides up to 5KW power
- Modular design
- Compatible with most hybrid inverters
- Compact structure to fit tight spaces
- Available in different capacity
Safety Certifications and Standards
Rest assured that all Thinpack solar battery is certified by international standards including:
Different Types of Solar Batteries Available at Thinpack
- Flow batteries
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the solar battery cost?
The price of solar battery will depend on its size and type. For lead-acid solar battery, its price ranges from $200 to $800. On the other hand, lithium-ion solar batteries will range from $7000 to $14000.
What to consider when purchasing solar batteries?
If you want to purchase high performance batteries, you may consider different factors such as:
- Material used for production
- Type of solar battery
- Battery life
- Depth of discharge