Solar Panel Battery
Solar panel battery is an innovative device that you can add to your solar power system. This system stores excess electricity generated by solar panels. That stored energy is used to power homes or commercial buildings during power outages, cloudy days, or nights.
At ThinPack, we manufacture all types of solar panel batteries – lithium-ion, lead-acid, lifepo4 solar batteries, hydrogen batteries, etc. You can choose the right battery for your projects.
We also support full customization of your solar panel battery products. With advanced manufacturing line and techniques, we guarantee fast lead time and low-cost production. Just send the design or sample idea immediately!
Types of Solar Panel Battery Technologies
- Lithium-Ion Battery: This battery type has a long lifespan and a high Depth of Discharge (DoD). They can store more energy for a longer time than other batteries. Compared to lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries are smaller and lighter.
- Lead-Acid Battery: For off-grid power choices, lead-acid batteries are frequently used. They are less durable than lithium-ion batteries and have a shorter lifespan. You can avail of this battery at a reasonable price for home energy storage solutions.
- Nickel Cadmium Batteries: Also known as Ni-Cd batteries. Due to their longevity and durability, they are popular in the aerospace industry and large-scale applications such as utility solar energy storage.
Why Choose Solar Panel Battery from ThinPack?
The following features are best combined in Thinpack solar panel batteries:
- Accepts sporadic solar charging
- Powerful and safe to use
- Recognize rapid charging and discharge
- Robust and compact size
- Reliable (high cycle counts for charging and discharging, long lifespan)
ThinPack Solar Panel Battery Storage Advantages
Adding battery backup for solar panels is an excellent way to guarantee a high-satisfaction solar power system. Below are some of the advantages of solar panel battery integration:
- Stores Electricity Production Excess – Battery storage allows you to store excess electricity generated so that it doesn’t go to the grid but instead charges your battery for later usage.
- Relief from Power Outages – Since batteries can store the extra energy generated by solar panels, homes will have access to electricity during power outages.
- Reduces Carbon Footprint – solar panel battery generates clean energy, thus, you can go green by reducing your carbon footprint.
- Provides Electricity Even After the Sun Sets – A solar battery will allow you to use more of your solar energy at night. It increases your energy independence and reduces your electricity costs.
- No-noise Backup Power Requirements – A solar power battery is a completely silent backup power storage solution.
What is a solar panel battery lifespan?
The usable life of a solar battery is 5 to 15 years.
The lifespan of the solar battery can also be significantly impacted by proper maintenance. Protecting your battery from freezing or sweltering temperatures can extend the life of your solar battery because the temperature has a significant impact on solar batteries.
How long will the battery storage operate?
Solar batteries need to be recharged, just like all other batteries. A typical solar battery can last one to five days when fully charged.
What is the solar panel battery certification?
All our solar panel battery is compliant with IEC, CEN, IEEE, UL, RoHS certification, etc.